Easy Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like your apple recipes to be bursting with fresh apple flavor, then you're in luck 'cause that's exactly how we like to describe our recipe for Easy Apple Cake! You won't believe how moist and flavorful it is!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 6 Fuji or Gala apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and oil. Add apples, stirring to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda; add to apple mixture. Mix well until all flour is absorbed. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 min, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.