Easy Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like your apple recipes to be bursting with fresh apple flavor, then you're in luck 'cause that's exactly how we like to describe our recipe for Easy Apple Cake! You won't believe how moist and flavorful it is!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 6 Fuji or Gala apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and oil. Add apples, stirring to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda; add to apple mixture. Mix well until all flour is absorbed. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 min, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!