Peach Melba Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peach Melba Cake is an aristocratic delicacy that's fit for a king! You've never enjoyed a dessert quite like this.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package peach-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained and patted dry
What to Do
- Add dry gelatin mix to cake batter; mix well. Line two 9-inch cake pans with waxed paper and coat with cooking spray; add the batter and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Place one cake layer upside down on a platter. Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry preserves. Place second cake layer upside down over bottom layer and spread remaining 1/3 cup raspberry preserves over top. Frost sides of cake with whipped topping.
- Top with sliced peaches and serve, or cover loosely and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.