Blueberry Cheesecake in a Glass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No baking! Don't you just love blueberry season? We can't get enough of 'em and our recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake in a Glass is a great variation of one of Mr. Food's favorites: blueberries and cream.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 vanilla wafers
- 7 cups blueberries (about 3-1/2 pints)
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and sour cream until smooth. Whip the heavy cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each of ten glasses.
- Toss the blueberries in orange-flavored liqueur, if desired. Fill the glasses about two-thirds full with berries. Add 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to each glass and lightly shake it down so it oozes over the berries. Add another tablespoon of berries to each glass, another tablespoon of cream cheese mixture, and top with a few berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Use your favorite stemmed glasses for this simple yet elegant dessert.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 357
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 179mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pound cake will certainly brighten up your day! From the fresh aroma of it baking to the first forkful of lemony bliss, our Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake is a real delight. This pound cake is summer-perfect and ready to be brought along to all of your picnics and potlucks!