Classic Italian Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Impress your friends and family by baking an extraordinary and authentic-tasting Italian cheesecake. Our Classic Italian Cheesecake recipe tastes bakery-special, but is home-kitchen-easy - a winning combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 pint sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream ricotta and cream cheese. Add sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, cornstarch, and flour. Gradually add melted butter, then mix in sour cream. Pour into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake 1-1/4 hours. Turn off oven and let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 to 2 hours to cool slowly, which will prevent cracking. Once cool, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!