Classic Italian Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Impress your friends and family by baking an extraordinary and authentic-tasting Italian cheesecake. Our Classic Italian Cheesecake recipe tastes bakery-special, but is home-kitchen-easy - a winning combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 pint sour cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream ricotta and cream cheese. Add sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, cornstarch, and flour. Gradually add melted butter, then mix in sour cream. Pour into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake 1-1/4 hours. Turn off oven and let cheesecake stand in oven for 1 to 2 hours to cool slowly, which will prevent cracking. Once cool, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Top 14 Great Cheesecake Recipes
- Grandma Alice's Cheesecake