New York Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Our easy take on the Big Apple favorite, this rich and creamy New York Cheesecake recipe is inspired by the famous mile-high version you can still find at the Carnegie Deli in New York City.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with half the cookie dough slices; with your fingers, spread dough to create a solid crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool.
- Press remaining dough slices around sides of pan to create a side crust; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients until well combined. Spoon batter into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 more minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Let cool 4 to 5 hours at room temperature. Remove springform pan ring; cover and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
We've got cheesecake recipes galore! Here's just a sampling of some of our favorite cheesecake recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.