This is leftover chicken at its best, and whether you serve these as pass-around appetizers or make them bigger and serve 2 on a plate as dinner appetizers, your company will think you started from scratch just for them!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3 ounce each) small packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoon diced pimentos
- 2 (8 ounce each) cans crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, minced onion, and pimientos; mix well
- Separate each package of crescent rolls into four rectangles. Spoon chicken filling into center of each rectangle, distributing it evenly. Bring ends up together, pinch closed, and twist.
- Brush with reserved 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Place puffs on a greased baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
You can use all white meat chicken, all dark, or a combination. Whatever you have and prefer. And how 'bout adding a sprinkle of your favorite spice?