Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, Swiss cheese, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then top evenly with French-fried onions.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.