15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place in a 5-quart or larger pressure cooker. Add remaining ingredients over chicken in order listed, including remaining salt and pepper. Do not stir.
- Securely lock lid and over high heat, bring to full pressure; reduce just enough to maintain pressure 12 minutes. Perform a quick release. Remove lid, stir, and serve chicken topped with sauce.
- We like to top this with some slivered basil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
- If you like how easy this Italian dinner recipe is, check out our collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.