We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 pieces of chicken per serving
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
Our One-Dish Chicken is great. Why? Because it’s easy to make and delicious! A few simple steps, and your trusty casserole dish, are all you need to make sure that tonight’s dinner is going to be the best you’ve ever had.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 soup can water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 3-1/2 to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, combine rice, three soups, water, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish. Press chicken into mixture. Sprinkle top with paprika, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour. Uncover and bake 25 to 30 minutes more or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
Check This Out!
- One pan is the way to go! Check out our Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies, and our other Simple Sheet Pan Dinners!
- For more chicken options, try our Very Ritzy Chicken or Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie.
- You can use your sheet pan for desserts too! Try our Texas Sheet Cake or our Candy Bar Slab Cookies today!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 1,323mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %