Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a hands-off dinner? This Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna is it! Chicken, cheese, noodles, and seasonings all complement each other so well. Try this dish, and you'll know what we mean!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, chicken, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir mixture well.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 5-quart electric slow cooker, breaking noodles in half as necessary to fit in slow cooker. Spread one-third of chicken mixture over noodles; sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with 3 more noodles, half of remaining chicken mixture, and 1 cup cheese. Layer remaining noodles and chicken mixture over cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW, and cook 5 more hours.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,074
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59g 91 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 145 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 62g 124 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 2,691mg 112 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!