Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a hands-off dinner? This Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna is it! Chicken, cheese, noodles, and seasonings all complement each other so well. Try this dish, and you'll know what we mean!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, chicken, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir mixture well.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 5-quart electric slow cooker, breaking noodles in half as necessary to fit in slow cooker. Spread one-third of chicken mixture over noodles; sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with 3 more noodles, half of remaining chicken mixture, and 1 cup cheese. Layer remaining noodles and chicken mixture over cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW, and cook 5 more hours.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 215
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 839mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.