Five Minute Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Five Minute Chicken is perfect when you need that special meal in a hurry. It's even rich-tasting too...we promise. The true surprise comes after dinner, when you tell them it only took 5 minutes to prepare.
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2 to 3-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (11-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced or button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces in baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms, wine, garlic, parsley, curry powder, salt,and pepper; pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until done. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We've found that buying a whole chicken is typically cheaper than buying it pre-cut. Click here to check out our how-to video on How to Cut Up a Whole Chicken.
- If you're looking for another easy dinner recipe, try our Steak Pizzaiola or browse through our collection of Easy Weeknight Chicken Dinners.
- Need a tasty side dish to go with our Five Minute Chicken? How about one of our recipes for yummy Oven Roasted Vegetables?
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!