Three Pepper Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bold color and even bolder spices take baked chicken and peppers to new heights, along with your reputation as a kitchen whiz!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow), cut into strips (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3-to 3½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken; mix until thoroughly combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat completely.
- Place all the ingredients in an ungreased 9" x 13" baking dish and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Any three bell peppers will work - I just like to use one of each color to make this a really bright dish.