The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Three Pepper Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Bold color and even bolder spices take baked chicken and peppers to new heights, along with your reputation as a kitchen whiz!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow), cut into strips (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3-to 3½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken; mix until thoroughly combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat completely.
- Place all the ingredients in an ungreased 9" x 13" baking dish and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Any three bell peppers will work - I just like to use one of each color to make this a really bright dish.
Apr 11, 2013
I like my peppers a little crunchy so I don't add until last 20 minutes. 60 minutes is a little long to bake. I guess it depends on size of chicken pieces.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.