Coffee and Cream Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a giant ice cream float, our Coffee and Cream Punch will draw kids young and old!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine hot water, vanilla, and coffee granules, stirring until granules are completely dissolved. Add cold water; mix well.
- Drop vanilla and chocolate ice cream by teaspoonfuls into coffee mixture.
- Using a spoon, swirl heavy cream into the punch. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!