Coffee and Cream Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a giant ice cream float, our Coffee and Cream Punch will draw kids young and old!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine hot water, vanilla, and coffee granules, stirring until granules are completely dissolved. Add cold water; mix well.
- Drop vanilla and chocolate ice cream by teaspoonfuls into coffee mixture.
- Using a spoon, swirl heavy cream into the punch. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.