Pumpkin Pie Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a blender, combine pumpkin pie filling, ice cream, half-and-half, and brandy, if desired. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual shot glasses, garnish with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Can't enough of the creaminess of pumpkin? We bet your group will also love our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!