Pumpkin Pie Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a blender, combine pumpkin pie filling, ice cream, half-and-half, and brandy, if desired. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual shot glasses, garnish with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Can't enough of the creaminess of pumpkin? We bet your group will also love our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.