We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your party guests will be pleased as punch when they get a sip of our refreshing Celebration Punch. Stir this one together easily with your favorite bottle of bubbly and some convenient ingredients from the market freezer case.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen fruit punch drink concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (750-ml) bottles champagne (see Notes)
- 1 quart orange sherbet
What to Do
- In a large punch bowl, combine the fruit punch, orange juice and lemonade concentrates. Stir until well combined. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Just before serving, stir in the champagne and orange sherbet.
- If you prefer a nonalcoholic version, substitute 2 liters of ginger ale for the champagne.
- For a really festive look, slice up a few oranges, lemons, and/or limes to float on top of the punch.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!