We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blend up a delicious-tasting banana shake in minutes! This Banana Milkshake is made with vanilla ice cream, which makes it extra-creamy. You'll love every sip!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!