We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blend up a delicious-tasting banana shake in minutes! This Banana Milkshake is made with vanilla ice cream, which makes it extra-creamy. You'll love every sip!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!