Soda Fountain Root Beer Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Soda Fountain Root Beer Float is a long-time classic sure to bring back fond memories! Between the creamy vanilla and frothy, carbonated foam, who can resist this nostalgic and delicious treat?
What You'll Need
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1 cup chilled root beer soda
- Whipped cream and cherry for garnish
What to Do
- In a tall glass, add one scoop ice cream. Pour in half the root beer soda, add the remaining scoop of ice cream and root beer.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.
Make sure you use a straw and a long-handled spoon to help you enjoy every last bit. (It gives that old-fashioned ice cream fountain look, too!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 132mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.