Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't want to earn a blue ribbon for their baking? Well, we've made it easy for you with our yummy recipe for good-for-you Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
- We featured these fantastic oatmeal cookies in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.