Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Here at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, we just love no-bakes! Whether we're short on oven space or want to keep the kitchen cool, these melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are simply awesome "any occasion" cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, butter, and pretzels. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle over pretzel bites. Refrigerate until set.
Sometimes we just can't get enough of that sweet and salty combo! If you're the same way, you'll want to try our Strawberry Pretzel Bars -- yum!
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!