Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Here at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, we just love no-bakes! Whether we're short on oven space or want to keep the kitchen cool, these melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are simply awesome "any occasion" cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, butter, and pretzels. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle over pretzel bites. Refrigerate until set.
Sometimes we just can't get enough of that sweet and salty combo! If you're the same way, you'll want to try our Strawberry Pretzel Bars -- yum!
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,538
- Calories from Fat 780
- Total Fat 87g 133 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 115 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 38g 77 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,504mg 63 %
- Total Carbohydrates 167g 56 %
- Dietary Fiber 13g 53 %
- Sugars 109g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
A platter of crispy sweet potato pancakes is always welcome for holiday entertaining. This healthy pancake recipe is our twist on the spuds, making great use of sweet potatoes as a tasty alternative. We especially love this recipe as the weather starts to get chilly, but don't be afraid to make these tasty bites any time of the year!