Elvis' Birthday Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate the King of Rock 'n' Roll by serving up a platter stacked high with Elvis' Birthday Cookies. This pudding cookie recipe combines two of Elvis' favorites, peanut butter and banana, to make a cookie that'll have you feeling something like "a thing called love."
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried banana chips, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix. Slowly beat dry mixture into butter mixture, mixing until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and dried banana pieces. Place by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden on bottom. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
Want to take a peek into Elvis Presley's Graceland mansion and get even more recipes inspired by The King? Just click here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 179
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 161mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %