Lemon Tart Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lemon Tart Cookies really scream springtime! Filled with tart lemon curd and yummy cream cheese, these sandwich cookies are sure to please.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) packages refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon curd (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 8 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough circles.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over 4 cookies. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer. Place remaining cookies on top of lemon curd. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Lemon curd can be found in the jam and jelly section of your local supermarket. It's a thick jelly-like lemony spread that's great served on everything from toast to desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!