Lemon Tart Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lemon Tart Cookies really scream springtime! Filled with tart lemon curd and yummy cream cheese, these sandwich cookies are sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) packages refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon curd (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 8 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough circles.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over 4 cookies. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer. Place remaining cookies on top of lemon curd. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Lemon curd can be found in the jam and jelly section of your local supermarket. It's a thick jelly-like lemony spread that's great served on everything from toast to desserts!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 324mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.