Lemon Tart Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lemon Tart Cookies really scream springtime! Filled with tart lemon curd and yummy cream cheese, these sandwich cookies are sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) packages refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon curd (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 8 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets. Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough circles.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over 4 cookies. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer. Place remaining cookies on top of lemon curd. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Lemon curd can be found in the jam and jelly section of your local supermarket. It's a thick jelly-like lemony spread that's great served on everything from toast to desserts!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 324mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!