No-Bake Cookie Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call 'em cookies or you call 'em candy, there's one thing we can all agree on calling 'em - Yummy! Our No-Bake Cookie Clusters combine some of our favorite things into one easy-to-make sweet treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups crispy toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
What To Do:
Line baking sheets with wax paper.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with peanut butter, stirring constantly. Let mixture cool slightly, then stir in cereal and peanuts. Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Let cool until firm. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can add some fun to these by sprinkling on a little flaked coconut, colored sprinkles, or chopped candy bars before allowing to cool.
- No-bake desserts are a great way to keep the kitchen cool and make everyone happy! We've got lots of good ones, but we think you should definitely try our Chocolate Garden Pie and our Belgian Chocolate Pie.
- Did you know that we've got a free eCookbook full of easy, no-bake desserts like this one? Click here to download our No-Bake Desserts: 21 Easy Dessert Recipes eCookbook now!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!