We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't dip your fruit in fondue - use your fruit as fondue! For a twist on the typical fondue, you've gotta try Reverse Fondue!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
What to Do
- Place the raspberries in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain the puree into a medium saucepan. Using a wooden spoon, force the puree through the strainer, discarding the seeds.
- Add the sugar to the puree and heat over medium heat until the sugar is melted and the fondue is bubbly, stirring frequently. Stir in the mint then transfer the fondue to a fondue pot to keep warm, or serve at room temperature.
Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
Serve with bite-sized pieces of Brie, Cheddar, or Havarti cheese, as well as ladyfingers, ginger cookies, or chunks of pound cake as dippers.
- Grilled Spicy Watermelon
- 50+ Easy Apple Recipes: What to Make With Apples
- Benedict Watermelon
- 22 Easy Peach Recipes You Can't Miss!
- Asian Watermelon Skewers
- Watermelon Swimming Pool
- Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Berry Delicious Summer Salad
- Microwave Stuffed "Baked" Apples