Five Star Apple Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Emerald Isle is filled with apple orchards, and this luscious apple dessert honors the flavorful simplicity of a few ingredients baked up to create a heavenly treat!
What You'll Need
- 6 medium apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Place apple slices on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Place warmed apples in a large bowl then add sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Refrigerate apple mixture 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 pie crust in a shallow 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly against plate. Pour apple mixture into pie crust then place remaining pie crust over top. Trim and pinch edges together to seal. With a knife, cut four 1-inch slits in top of crust.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degree F. Bake pie on a cookie sheet 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.