Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Five Star Apple Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Emerald Isle is filled with apple orchards, and this luscious apple dessert honors the flavorful simplicity of a few ingredients baked up to create a heavenly treat!
What You'll Need:
- 6 medium apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Place apple slices on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Place warmed apples in a large bowl then add sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Refrigerate apple mixture 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 pie crust in a shallow 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly against plate. Pour apple mixture into pie crust then place remaining pie crust over top. Trim and pinch edges together to seal. With a knife, cut four 1-inch slits in top of crust.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degree F. Bake pie on a cookie sheet 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.