Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Tropical Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a taste of summer this winter, you can't beat Tropical Chocolate Fondue. This dish is ultra-sweet!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 (1-ounce each) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine orange juice and coconut extract; mix well. Add strawberries, pineapple, and bananas; toss gently, cover, and chill 30 minutes to marinate.
In a small saucepan, combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until chocolate and marshmallows melt and are well combined and smooth.
In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Add to chocolate mixture, stirring to mix well.
- To keep fondue hot, transfer to a fondue pot or a heat-proof serving bowl placed on an electric warming tray; stir occasionally. Serve with drained marinated fruit for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!