Tropical Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a taste of summer this winter, you can't beat Tropical Chocolate Fondue. This dish is ultra-sweet!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 (1-ounce each) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine orange juice and coconut extract; mix well. Add strawberries, pineapple, and bananas; toss gently, cover, and chill 30 minutes to marinate.
In a small saucepan, combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until chocolate and marshmallows melt and are well combined and smooth.
In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Add to chocolate mixture, stirring to mix well.
- To keep fondue hot, transfer to a fondue pot or a heat-proof serving bowl placed on an electric warming tray; stir occasionally. Serve with drained marinated fruit for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!