Chicken Raspberry Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh raspberries, rice vinegar and tarragon give chicken breasts just the right zip in this light, fresh salad that works for brunch, lunch or a quick dinner.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup roasted garlic-flavored seasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup pecans
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine 1/2 cup rice vinegar, the tarragon, and salt; mix well. Add chicken to dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, remaining 1/4 cup rice vinegar, the honey, oil, and zest from 1 orange; cover and blend until smooth.
- Grill or saute chicken until no pink remains. Cool slightly and slice each breast.
- Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Place sliced chicken over greens.
- Peel and slice each orange crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange 4 orange slices on each plate. Pour raspberry dressing over chicken and salad. Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.