We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The sunny taste in our Sunshine Salad recipe comes from the burst of berries and refreshing citrus. They liven up the mixed baby greens in every mouthful of this colorful and novel salad!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound mixed baby greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby greens, strawberries, and oranges.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blue cheese; mix well and add to greens and fruit mixture. Toss, sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve.
If you want to make this in advance, chill the salad then toss with the dressing mixture and add blue cheese just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.