We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The sunny taste in our Sunshine Salad recipe comes from the burst of berries and refreshing citrus. They liven up the mixed baby greens in every mouthful of this colorful and novel salad!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound mixed baby greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine baby greens, strawberries, and oranges.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blue cheese; mix well and add to greens and fruit mixture. Toss, sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve.
If you want to make this in advance, chill the salad then toss with the dressing mixture and add blue cheese just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).