Company Fancy Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise a special friend by inviting them over for lunch and serving up these Company Fancy Chicken Wraps. Stuffed with a creamy and fruity chicken salad mixture, these wraps taste like something you'd order at an upscale cafe.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach or any flavor flour tortillas
- 2 romaine or Boston bibb lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, carrots, walnuts, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Place lettuce on each tortilla then spoon chicken mixture evenly onto center of lettuce. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam side down. Serve immediately.
Wraps are so popular these days, you can even have one for breakfast!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 539
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,726mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Back-to-School Bento Box
- Pressed Apple Cheddar Bagel Melt
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Old-Fashioned Chili Dogs
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich