Company Fancy Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise a special friend by inviting them over for lunch and serving up these Company Fancy Chicken Wraps. Stuffed with a creamy and fruity chicken salad mixture, these wraps taste like something you'd order at an upscale cafe.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach or any flavor flour tortillas
- 2 romaine or Boston bibb lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, celery, carrots, walnuts, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Place lettuce on each tortilla then spoon chicken mixture evenly onto center of lettuce. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam side down. Serve immediately.
Wraps are so popular these days, you can even have one for breakfast!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 522
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 1,723mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
- Sloppy Joe Meatball Sandwiches
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- The Ultimate Hero Burger
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich