Mexican Hot Mocha
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you can't guess what the secret ingredient is in this hot drink. Mocha with a hint of cinnamon - what could be better?!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips (See note)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated semisweet chocolate (optional)
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours or until thoroughly heated and chocolate is melted, whisking after 2 hours. Whisk again before serving. Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate, if desired.
If you don't have mini chocolate chips on hand, substitute 6 (1-ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.