Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Let's get cozy with our Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate! This creamy fall cocktail is an easy way to bring your favorite pumpkin flavors to everyone! The white chocolate adds a refreshing twist to traditional hot cocoa, and the pumpkin pie spice is the perfect way to welcome your favorite season.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (See Tip)
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, combine milk and white chocolate chips; heat 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee liqueur; mix well. Heat 3 minutes or until hot. Top with whipped cream and caramel and serve immediately.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- When the Test Kitchen made this easy fall cocktail, we used Kahlua as our coffee liqueur! For a non-alcoholic hot chocolate option, try our Old-Fashioned Hot Cocoa!
- Fall is here and you're gonna love this soothing Almond Cafe Latte; it's perfect seasonal drink!
- Throwing a party? Serve this Apple Cider Sangria to please the whole family. Or, try this Pomegranate Sangria for something tart and refreshing.
- If you're saying goodbye to summer, don't miss our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.