Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Let's get cozy with our Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate! This creamy fall cocktail is an easy way to bring your favorite pumpkin flavors to everyone! The white chocolate adds a refreshing twist to traditional hot cocoa, and the pumpkin pie spice is the perfect way to welcome your favorite season.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (See Tip)
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, combine milk and white chocolate chips; heat 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee liqueur; mix well. Heat 3 minutes or until hot. Top with whipped cream and caramel and serve immediately.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- When the Test Kitchen made this easy fall cocktail, we used Kahlua as our coffee liqueur! For a non-alcoholic hot chocolate option, try our Old-Fashioned Hot Cocoa!
- Fall is here and you're gonna love this soothing Almond Cafe Latte; it's perfect seasonal drink!
- Throwing a party? Serve this Apple Cider Sangria to please the whole family. Or, try this Pomegranate Sangria for something tart and refreshing.
- If you're saying goodbye to summer, don't miss our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.