How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wondering how to bread chicken cutlets? We've got the tricks and the need to know methods that...well...that you need to know! Breading chicken cutlets has never been easier. After you've mastered our techniques, you'll be able to try your new skills making breaded chicken recipes as a dinner delight for family and friends. They'll be blown away by how tasty their meal is, and you don't have to tell them just how easy it was to bread their chicken. Easy, fast, and delicious, our How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets video is just what your meal time routine needed!
How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- Rinse and trim chicken breasts.
- Flatten chicken breasts. Place a plastic bag over each breast, and lightly tap with cooking mallet until they are flat..
- Flattening your chicken breast will help it cook more evenly!
- If chicken is wet after flattening, pat down with a paper towel.
- Using your tongs, place chicken into flour. Be sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Place floured chicken breast into egg. Make sure to coat the chicken breast evenly.
- You can mix a bit of water to the egg mixture to extend the egg and help it coat more evenly,
- Place chicken breast into bread crumbs. Coat evenly.
- Press down gently on the chicken as it lays in the bread crumbs. This will help the coating stick better.
Now that you know how to bread chicken cutlets, let's get cooking! Keep in mind that you can use crushed potato chips, crackers, or even crushed cereal to bread your chicken instead of breadcrumbs. Bake it or sauté it, no matter how you cook it this breaded chicken is gonna be great! Check out our recipes below for more breaded chicken deliciousness.
This cornbread chicken recipe comes with an extra kick, so it's sure to be a hit at your next cookout. Try our Spicy Cornbread Chicken to get that classic Southern chicken taste you love, without all the work. This easy cornbread chicken recipe is one of a kind and is one you're sure to make again and again.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How many times have you wondered what to do with all the zucchini you have on hand? Well, here's a chocolate-y answer to that question! Yes, chocolate. Don't laugh until you've got some of this heavenly Chocolate Zucchini Bread in your mouth.
- How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet Plus Cleaning Tips
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Core an Apple
- How to Make Caramel Sauce
- How to Thaw a Turkey
- How to Make Frosting
- How to Peel an Egg
- How to Cook a Burger: Tips & Tricks for Flavorful, Juicy Burgers Every Time