How to Dice an Onion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Onions add great flavor and texture to some of our favorite recipes. We love using them in a variety of different dishes, from French onion soup to onion casseroles and tarts. We even love frying ‘em up to make onion rings or onion strings, which are perfect for dunking into our favorite dips and sauces. We'll show you how to cut onions like a pro. Once you’ve finished reading through all of our tips, be sure to look around for some of our tasty and easy onion recipes.
If you don’t know how to cut an onion, the good news is…it’s easy! Check out the videos of Howard as he shows you how easy it is to dice an onion!
- Cut your peeled onion in half.
- Cut slivers 3/4 of the way through, and then rotate your onion.
- Keep the front of the knife down, and bring it all the way through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.
- How to Blanch Vegetables
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Make Frosting
- How to Crack a Coconut
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How To: Bread Chicken Pieces
- How To Peel an Apple
- How to Cook a Burger: Tips & Tricks for Flavorful, Juicy Burgers Every Time
- How to Separate Egg Whites