How to Dice an Onion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Onions add great flavor and texture to some of our favorite recipes. We love using them in a variety of different dishes, from French onion soup to onion casseroles and tarts. We even love frying ‘em up to make onion rings or onion strings, which are perfect for dunking into our favorite dips and sauces. We'll show you how to cut onions like a pro. Once you’ve finished reading through all of our tips, be sure to look around for some of our tasty and easy onion recipes.
If you don’t know how to cut an onion, the good news is…it’s easy! Check out the videos of Howard as he shows you how easy it is to dice an onion!
- Cut your peeled onion in half.
- Cut slivers 3/4 of the way through, and then rotate your onion.
- Keep the front of the knife down, and bring it all the way through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
- How to Cut Up a Whole Chicken
- How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- How To Make Glaze
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave
- How to Make Spaghetti Squash
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- How to Cut a Watermelon
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How to Carve a Turkey