How to Make Caramel Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're the kind of person who loves their desserts smothered in a rich caramel sauce, then you're in for a real treat 'cause we're sharing one of the easiest ways to make homemade caramel. There's no candy thermometer involved and no fussin' around in the kitchen. You don't even need to break out a whole set of pots and pans! With just a few simple ingredients you can be on your way to making the most delicious, butter-rich, caramel sauce you've ever tasted. Your caramel drizzled desserts will never taste the same again!
Check out our video and tips on how to make caramel sauce. Once you see how easy it is, you might never buy the jarred stuff again!
- Place butter in saucepan over medium heat. Wait for butter to melt completely.
- Add brown sugar and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat. Cook just long enough until the brown sugar has dissolved into the butter.
- Slowly add in heavy creavy cream, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes. Your mixture should come together.
- When mixture comes to a boil, take it off the heat and let it cool.
- Pour over ice cream or any of your favorite desserts!
For exact measurements and instructions, be sure to check out our recipe for Homemade Caramel Sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How To: Bread Chicken Pieces
- How to Make Spaghetti Squash
- How to Cut a Watermelon
- How to Make Frosting
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How To Make Colored Sugar
- How to Slice an Onion
- How to Cook a Burger: Tips & Tricks for Flavorful, Juicy Burgers Every Time