How to Store Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Onions can be a background ingredient in many dishes, like Barbecued Beef Hoagies and Cheesy Onion Potatoes, but can also be the star of the dish, like in Creamy Onions. Whether they are a full-feature ingredient, or an ingredient that just adds a little extra oomph, onions live in every at-home chef's kitchen. In this article, we'll talk about how to store onions properly so you'll have a fresh, crunchy onion to dig into every time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Table Setting 101
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Artichokes: From the Field to the Table
- Easy Recipes for College Students
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn