Glazed Leg of Lamb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It would be a shame for you to skip this recipe 'cause you think a whole leg of lamb is too much for your family. Go ahead and make it for Sunday night's dinner. Then you'll have a bonus when you use the leftover cooked lamb for a few toss-together meals during the coming week.
What You'll Need
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7- to 9-pound) leg of lamb, trimmed
- 1 (18-ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
What to Do
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with alminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub evenly over leg of lamb and place in prepared roasting pan.
Bake 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together jelly and vinegar until thoroughly combined. Remove leg of lamb from oven and brush with jelly mixture, turning to coat completely. Return leg of lamb to oven and bake 30 additional minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, basting every 15 minutes.