One Dish Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to use more of the luscious, inexpensive, in-season strawberries that are in the market? Our One Dish Strawberry Pie is a delicious and simple way to enjoy them.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberries, rinsed, with 4 reserved for garnish
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon red food color
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Hull and slice strawberries and place in a blender. Add biscuit baking mix, sugar, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, food color, and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean; let cool. Cut reserved strawberries in half, then garnish cake with whipped cream and strawberry halves. Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Yes, it forms its own crust! If you're interested in checking out more of our favorite crustless recipes, click here!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 345
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 317mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.