Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint and Feta Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out that grill and get ready to cook up some... lamb chops? Yes, you read that right. While you may be thinking that steak and burgers are standard fare for your grilling recipe needs, we think you should take another look at these tasty lamb chops. Lamb chops are a great option for the grill because no one will ever expect it, making your party or backyard barbecue a night to remember.
What You'll Need
- 6 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup packed fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (300 degrees to 350 degrees). Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle chops with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Make pesto by processing parsley, mint, garlic, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer pesto to a small bowl, and stir in feta cheese; set aside.
- Grill lamb, covered, 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with pesto.
Simple grilled lamb chops are enhanced with flavors of the Mediterranean when served with this Mint and Feta Pesto. Dish out 2 chops per person when serving this succulent entrée.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.