We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make cooking fun for the whole family and get the kids involved by having a 'make your own tacos' dinner. With chips and salsa, and some lively Mexican music, you'll get everyone in the mood for a tasty good time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Mexican or taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
What to Do
- Place the green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl and crumble the ground beef over it. Microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef; drain.
- Stir in the taco seasoning and salsa; mix well. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 3 minutes.
- Divide the meat mixture equally into the taco shells and top with cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Serve immediately.
Serve these up at your next party as is or topped with guacamole and sour cream. Don't forget the refried beans and nachos as go-alongs!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Pistachio-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage