We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a healthier way to start your day, our Lollipop Smoothie is the way to go. It's packed with nutrient-rich fruits and veggies that'll leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pear, cored and cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (see Note)
- 1 cup kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup pistachios or walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you prefer to leave out the coconut milk, you can substitute with water.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!