The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwavable Raspberry Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
It's true that 'we eat with our eyes.' That's why it is great to pair buttery soft Brie with raspberry preserves. Not only are they a perfect taste match, but wait 'till you see how colorful and tantalizing this looks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Place the Brie on a microwave-safe rimmed plate. Spread the preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, until the preserves are melted and the Brie is softened.
- Sprinkle with the almonds then let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve this surrounded by apple and pear slices, and accompanied by sliced French bread and/or crackers.