Microwavable Raspberry Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's true that 'we eat with our eyes.' That's why it is great to pair buttery soft Brie with raspberry preserves. Not only are they a perfect taste match, but wait 'till you see how colorful and tantalizing this looks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- Place the Brie on a microwave-safe rimmed plate. Spread the preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, until the preserves are melted and the Brie is softened.
- Sprinkle with the almonds then let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve this surrounded by apple and pear slices, and accompanied by sliced French bread and/or crackers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!