Crispy Apple Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a recipe that uses apples and is a yummy change from apple pie, try these Crispy Apple Rings. They're so sweet and tasty, you'll want to eat the whole batch yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the salt; mix well. Add the milk and egg, beating until well mixed.
- In a large deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Dip the apple rings in the batter then place in the skillet and cook in batches for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well and sprinkle over the apple rings. Serve immediately.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.