Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Rustic Homestyle Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our hearty Rustic Homestyle Potatoes are stick-to-your-ribs delicious. When you want to welcome your family home to some true comfort, this is the go-along for you.
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen country-style hash browns
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted (see note)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a 5-quart slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Stir in cheese, and serve immediately.
- We like these best with cream of potato soup, but the dish would be just as delicious using cream of celery or mushroom soup. Use whichever flavor you prefer or have on hand.
- Make it a meal with the addition of some Honey Garlic Drumsticks!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.