Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to order take-out now that we can create the tastes of the Orient right in our own kitchens! And when the gang finishes cleaning their plates, why not bring out some fortune cookies to complete their dining experience.
What You'll Need
- 3 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine all the ingredients except the scallions.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 to 22 minutes, stirring occasionally until the spaghetti is tender and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Sprinkle the soup with scallions, ladle into bowls, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!