Microwave Chinese Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to order take-out now that we can create the tastes of the Orient right in our own kitchens! And when the gang finishes cleaning their plates, why not bring out some fortune cookies to complete their dining experience.
What You'll Need
- 3 (14-ounce) cans ready-to-use chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, combine all the ingredients except the scallions.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 to 22 minutes, stirring occasionally until the spaghetti is tender and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Sprinkle the soup with scallions, ladle into bowls, and serve.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Trout Amandine
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread