Microwave Cinnamon Apple Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love the smell and taste of baked apples fresh from the oven? Well, now it'll take you no time to whip up these juicy, sweet baked apples for dinner. There's nothing better than these Cinnamon Apple Rings for a down-home country taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish, heat the butter at 80% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, until melted. Add the apple rings, turning until well coated. Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well then sprinkle over the apples.
- Microwave at 80% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the brown sugar dissolves into the butter. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Microwave Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Microwave Trout Amandine
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks