The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Cinnamon Apple Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 4 to 6
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Love the smell and taste of baked apples fresh from the oven? Well, now it'll take you no time to whip up these juicy, sweet baked apples for dinner. There's nothing better than these Cinnamon Apple Rings for a down-home country taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish, heat the butter at 80% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, until melted. Add the apple rings, turning until well coated. Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well then sprinkle over the apples.
- Microwave at 80% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the brown sugar dissolves into the butter. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!