Taco Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your mealtime with Taco Chicken Wraps! Fun-to-make and tasty, these wraps will make a perfect change of pace in your weeknight meal plan. Or invite the gang over for the game and serve up these delicious baked chicken wraps. They'll never disappoint!
What You'll Need
- 8 frozen chicken breast tenders, not breaded, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup salsa
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning until chicken is evenly coated.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 chicken tender on widest side of triangle; sprinkle with scallion and cheese. Roll dough around each chicken tender; place point side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.
- These taco chicken wraps would make a perfect picnic recipe because they're so easy to make in advance. For even more ideas to add to your perfect picnic menu, check out our collection of Make Ahead Picnic Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.