We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Caraway seeds are commonly used in classic European dishes, so we know you're going to love going on a cuisine getaway with this simple recipe for Caraway Noodles. It only takes 15 minutes to cook up, so it's perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. Keep a bottle of caraway seeds in your spice cabinet, and we bet this'll become your go-to pasta recipe the next time you need to whip something up in a hurry.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, then drain and place in a large serving bowl; set aside and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the caraway seeds and saute 3 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked noodles and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 305
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 470mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.