Hillbilly Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for a good ol' country casserole that'll fill the hungriest of bellies. Our Hillbilly Pasta Bake is a cinch to make and won't break the bank!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt, and pepper 6 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients including macaroni; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes, then uncover and continue baking 10 minutes, or until bubbly and hot in center.
Casseroles make weeknight cooking easy, and we love the warm comfort they offer. Why not also try our Baked Goulash for another tasty option!
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!