Curly Cheddar Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves macaroni and cheese but Curly Cheddar Bake is one with a difference!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 (13-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well and place in a large bowl. Add 3-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Add butter, Parmesan cheese, and eggs; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. (The mixture will be fairly liquidy.)
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is set.
This cheesy bake is just as good the day after it's made!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 1,013
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59g 91 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 174 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 47g 94 %
- Cholesterol 353mg 118 %
- Sodium 1,334mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.