Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I know cream cheese and lox doesn't sound very Italian, but it tastes so good I just had to include it. (After all, it is pasta!)
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (3-ounce) package smoked salmon (lox), chopped
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain; return it to the pot and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper over medium-low heat.
- Mix until the cheese is melted, then add the peas, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce is warmed through.
- Add the salmon and the sauce to the pasta andcook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until thoroughly combined and warmed through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 631
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 25g 49 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 613mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 79g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!