Gobble It Up Spaghetti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Zucchini and turkey sausage add a new twist to everyday spaghetti. Make this simple one-pot meal tonight, and watch your family gobble it right up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casings removed
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a soup pot over high heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add the sausage and zucchini and cook for 5 minutes, or until the sausage is browned, stirring to break up the sausage. Add the spaghetti sauce and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce mixture and serve.
Do it all in one pot! Make your spaghetti first then rinse and let drain in the colander while preparing the sauce. Return the spaghetti to the pot and heat until warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 582
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 978mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.9g 28 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.